• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem with Grandstream GXW4104

Status
Not open for further replies.

netmatika

Reaction score
Hi all,
i've read a post that Grandstream GXW 4104 is easy to use and install.
i've buy this gateway on my 3CX but not function well...
i've followed instruction to install and configure and i've configured my 3CX for this gateway...
i've made a rule where i compose 0 i get my PSTN line 1... :)
17:28:22.802 StratLink::eek:nHangUp Call(C:1): got Hang-Up from Ext.100; reason: BYE
17:28:14.159 CallLegImpl::eek:nConnected Established media channel for Ln:10000@Grandstream: remote=10.0.0.160:5004; local=10.0.0.51:5004
17:28:14.149 StratInOut::eek:nConnected Call from Ext.100 to Ln:10000@Grandstream is established
17:28:14.149 CallLegImpl::eek:nConnected Established media channel for Ext.100: remote=10.0.0.51:5004; local=10.0.0.160:5004
17:28:13.368 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Incoming call from Ext.100 to sip:[email protected]

all ok for my first call and i Hang-Up...
i reselect 0 for my second PSTN call but my 3cx not foward call to gateway(Green led is on line 1) and only says :(
17:28:29.802 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Incoming call from Ext.100 to sip:[email protected]
:!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?:
and don't get external line...
can you help me? is it my error of configure ?
3CX Version: 3.0.1699.0
Grandstream have firmware Software Version: Program-- 1.0.0.41 Loader-- 1.0.0.5 Boot-- 1.0.0.14

i don't found a template for this gateway and i don't know to do... :(

thanks

Netmatika

No Idea?

No Idea? :( :?:

Oh plenty of ideas, but only the correct one will help you.

Slow down tiger :lol: , we are al volunteers and have our day jobs and families to look after aswell (on top of that a farm, and a consulting firm) so give it time :).

By the looks of it you make call 1 than you hang up and you make call 2 both calls are to external parties?

It might be that your call progress tones might be a little out of sync. It looks like you have to make your ata quicker aware of a call disconnect.

Hi Netmatika,

Are you running the latest build?

Have you connected all 4 lines to the gateway or just 1 line? Have you configured all 4 lines and are all 4 lines registered with the system?

Some points to check:
1. If you have only 1 line its trying to dial out on a second line which is registered but does not have a line connected to it.
2. What country are you configuring it in? Ensure that it correctly hangs up the call after you terminate your call. It might need some call progress settings to detect dial tone and hang up tone
3. Did you try to make an inbound call and does it work?
4. Check if after making a call, it hangs up the line. Do this simply by dialling the number that you called from and see if you hear a busy tone

Hope these help and give you some things to go on.

Hi Nick,
thank you for your reply and for your 3CX PBX :)
now i've tried with only 1 line connected to fxo port n

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.