• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem with Grandtream BT2000 Ip Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

todd

Reaction score
I got BT 200 IP phone and act as internal Extension all good. But when I use it as external Extensions, it’s not working: can make any phone calls from this phone. But incoming call looks like can not pick up, after I pick up the handset, the caller pone still keep ringing look this phone and no any voice.
Any help?

When external, make sure you check the box extension is external, and if you have sound issues also try bind to media server, under that "extension configuration". Also make sure you're using Stun on the phone, preferrably the same stun server you're using in 3CX.

Cheers

looks alll good

dear miraportuga,
Thank you for your reply!

I have make sure the box extension is external, and bind to media server, under that "extension configuration". Also make sure I'm using stun.xten.com as Stun on the phone same stun server you're using in 3CX. if I use soft phone for external extension all good. just when I use IP phone (3 brand, all same) with same problem.

for the server, there is No firewall anymore, so,I think this is no port issues. I'm not sure why the phone can make cal l but can not recceive calls.

Sorry, The Hpone is BT 200 not BT 2000

sorry aabout it

Sounds similiar to the problem that i have with a OvisLink Ephone-1000s .
When internal, all ok, when external.... it registers but i dont get any sound, the other party thoug, gets the sound from me...
For what i've figured its a problem with the phone (might be wrong aswell) . Try to update to last firmware, if you have that already... then i dont know what else can be done...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.