Problem with incoming calls to phones outside LAN

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by adamkopp, Mar 17, 2007.

1. adamkopp

I configured 3CX with HW phones (SPA941) in LAN without any problems. When I moved them to internet, I have been facing some problems related to NAT and STUN. After tuning configuration in phones and marking the extensions in 3CX as External I am able to call from these phones to PSTN via VOIP provider (which wasn't possible firstly). But I am unable to call from one to other. Also incoming callsi from external VOIP ends with no success.
    There are these lines Server status and call is not connected (no ring tone in headset during call, no ringing of called phone).

19:27:08.328 CallConf::Rejected Call (C:1A) is rejected: Destination is not answering
    19:27:08.328 StratInOut::eek:nCancel Call from Ext.201 to 102 has been terminated; reason:
    19:26:52.875 CallConf::eek:nIncoming Incoming call from Ext.201 to sip:102@ustredna.koppel.cz

Any advices?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

He????

Can you explain that a little more, you moved the phones to the internet?

I assume you mean that they are on another IP network and for this reason outside the firewall etc. That explains why you can call PSTN etc.

Correct sofar?

You can call via you VSP but cannot call your extensions. So it sounds you are having problems with your ports. If the phone registers in 3cx you might be ok for NAT and STUN.

So check you ports, as it sounds like a firewall issue (SIP port, RTC ports etc).

Make sure your phones have the correct gateway configured.

3. adamkopp

Yes, exactly.
    You are copying my minds. So I tried to move them to DMZ and no success.
    After that I make another experiment:
    1) configured one of these phones directly for usage of VOIP provider (not through 3CX) - everything (outgoing and incoming calls) has been working
    2) changed only proxy address, username and password in phone to my server with 3CX. After registration only outgoing calls can be do.
    So thats the reason why I am looking for help here, in 3CX forum.