Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problem with Licence

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by manistopit, Nov 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manistopit

Hi

I'm using version 6 since last two years. After a gap of 8 months we again opened our office

And when i try to enter my licence key of version 6 which brought few years back is not working and showing error

"Licence key activation failed " error 62

i do not wish to upgrade right now

I also tried to do below operation but its showing error

"""Version 6.1 users who do not wish to upgrade to a more recent version, will have to patch the installation to the new version of the license installation module. To install the patch, this ZIP file (http://www.3cx.com/downloads/v6/php_cmstatus.zip) must be expanded, and the file contained within with filename “php_CMStatus.dll” must be copied over the older version inside the path “C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Bin\Php\extensions”. After a restart of the machine, activation will be possible.""

But its not working cause there is all ready “php_CMStatus.dll” file in my “C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Bin\Php\extensions”
    and when i try to update its showing error
    ""The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process "

Kindly help
    Thank you in anticipation

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. aveiser@veiser.de

You should shutdown all 3CX services an then try again to copy the file.

3. manistopit

Thank you mate its all sorted out now

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.