Problem with Management console

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gap3cxvoip, Sep 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gap3cxvoip

Hi,
    I've succesfully installed and have been using for some time now the 3cx free edition, I have a grandstream 1200 and 2 3cx Voip softphones setup, but since the weekend when my young son was using the machine that the pbx is on I can no longer access the management console on 192.168.0.5:5481, although all the devices etc and voip providers are still functioning( I'm unsure if the machine has been hit by some Malware etc)
    The port 5481 has been allowed on my router as I have been using until this weekend and I've even disabled the firewall but still cant access it !
    I'm using IE7 Version 7.0.5730.13
    Build 75730
    Application Path C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer
    Language English (United States)
    Cipher Strength 128-bit
    Content Advisor Disabled
    IEAK Install No
    The machine that 3CX sytem resides on is running XP pro version 2002 and service pack 3
    Hope some one can help
    regards

2. tpinnovations

tpinnovations Member

Back up the installation and reinstall, try to use IIS if you can. Casini is not stable in my opinion.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

In the old versions such as 7.0 i'd say cassini is propably less stable than IIS.
    That is not the case in the new Versions :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.