Problem with new version

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jrme1, Aug 7, 2007.

1. jrme1

Hi, i install the new version (03/08), and then install my backup file from my old configuration, and after that i can't make calls internally or externally.

The log show this:

09:11:27.419 CallConf::Rejected [CM103005] Call(10) is rejected: This line disallows incoming calls

Anybody know what happend???. thanks You

2. 5qg4

5qg4 Active Member

How about the devices (sip clients and gateway) registration? All of them are success or not?

Please provide more details log. Form restart your 3CX box to issue the 1st call and get the error. Then capture the log for us again.

Maybe we can found what's wrong at your 3cx box.

3. jrme1

Re:

All the clients apperar as registered.

I try with Handytone 488, MV-370, Xlite, etc...

I have about 11 Extension, i made a clean installation and upload and backup file to the server, after that all the database is restored, but can't not make calls. if i create any extension manually, all work good.

I think this time the database is not compatible with the older versions, bad for me, because i don't have all the parameters in paper. So i need provisioning all the 3cx server againg, including externals voip providers... :cry:

4. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

jrme1

can you please tell me which version you had before you upgraded to the new version.. and just to be sure, you upgraded to 2434 right?

Let me know so I can do some tests and see if this is a one time thing or indeed a bug because we test extensively on upgrading from version to version, and this has never happened

5. jrme1

Re:

I come from version 3.1.2295.

My solution was reprovisioning all the server againg, create manually any extension and any gateway, and get the data from the backup file using excel. :?

Now my server is working, but need check that issue for future upgrades.

Thanks and good work!