Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problem with "No available outgoing trunk" but incoming is working well.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Guss Marconi, Feb 19, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guss Marconi

Hi Everyone,
    I'm getting a problem with my outgoing calls through my beronet gateway, i checked the events report and have this:
    SIP Server/Call Manager ID: 12289
    Device 2311122 dialed on (AnyLine@BeroNet bero*fix FXO (400/1600/6400)) had no available outgoing trunk(s) for Call(from "Gustavo Marconi"<sip:100@*******.3cx.**>;tag=vD7qVwxEbvGk6PigoXb7Q3QYEvcSD5FN to 2311122)
    However the incoming calls work well through the same beronet gateway.
    I'm installed my 3CX PBX on Debian Jessi in AWS, i'm new with 3CX and I have the feeling that my mistake is something pretty simple, but is almost 4 days and I can't fix it, please help me.
    Regards.

#1 Guss Marconi, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2018
  2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Jeezz... get rid of the link you posted to log into your system! :(

From the bit of log you posted, I'd guess, either an outbound rule issue, the IP & port information in 3CX is incorrect, or you may not have the trunk setting correct with reference to the number of calls allowed on the trunk group.

#2 leejor, Feb 19, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
    flextelecom likes this.
  3. Guss Marconi

Hi @leejor, thanks for the advice, i'm hidding the link of my system :D.

Respect to the outgoing trunk problem, you're right, the IP of my gateway is in my private network and my 3CX server is in the AWS cloud with a public IP, but my 3CX server has no route to communicate with my gateway, i'll stablish a VPN between my AWS VPC and my local firewall and I'll let you know if it works.

4. flextelecom

You shouldn't need to create a VPN, you should just be able to create a rule in your firewall and forward the relevant ports from the external IP's.

5. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.