• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

problem with remote Annexes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor

Reaction score
I have remote a X-Lite client as annexed and works very well when she calls to the annexes of the office that is X-lite also, but when the call to I telephone D-Link single DPH-140s stamps but it does not have audio. Help to me to solve this problem.

Greetings

Victor :(

Hi Victor,

You will need to provide more information before anyone can assist. For example: Does remote X-lite connect OK with a local X-lite extension? Is problem only when calling that specific D-Link phone? Can you post logs of a good call to another X-lite as well as a failed call to the D-Link?

A suggestion right off the top, that may be totally wrong, would be to check codecs and the priority in X-Lite, 3CX and the D-Link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.