Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problem with SPA504G auto answering second call

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RobinBonin, Apr 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobinBonin

Hi, I have two agents that say while on a call with a customer, they were connected to a second customer on the same ext, and the first call was dropped.

I have the forward rules set to use the phone status. That is the behavior I would prefer. We have 19 phones in use, and only 2 users have reported the issue, but it has happened to them several times.

Anyone know what might be causing this? the phones were running an older firmware, but I upgraded to the latest after 2 instances of the issue, and it happened again today.

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi Robin,

I have never seen such an issue before. Kindly set your system in verbose mode. Advise the users to notify you as soon as the issue appears and paste the server logs here so we may have a look at them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.