Problem with to Away Profile During Break - Not switching

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chris3cx, Mar 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chris3cx

Hello,

I have a problem when configuring the Away profile for an extension in 3CX Phone System Management Console.

I have done some research on this issue over the past weeks but I couldn't find a solution.

I configured on a dummy extension a set of Specific Office Hours (for example 01:00 to 05:00 Monday to Friday): This Extension has Specific Office Hours
    I then configured Automatically Switch To Away Profile During Break (between 02:00 to 03:00 Monday to Friday)

I checked the option Automatically Switch to Away Profile During Break

After applying the hours above, if the extension was already online, the system will accept the settings and switch to away profile and then to Out of Office as it should.

The problem is that when Office hours come the following day, the system will not switch the profile to Available. It will stay offline forever.

If I manually set it online and apply the settings, it will work but when it goes again to Out of Office it will not become Available again.

I tried this concept without having it switching to Away profile during break and its working fine.

Please help. Thank you!

2. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Re: Problem with to Away Profile During Break - Not switchin

Hi, did you enable the Automatically Switch Office Hours Profiles in the extension's office hours tab? Try that and test it again. Please let me know if that solved your problem.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. chris3cx

Hey AndreasP_3CX, thankyou for your reply.

Yes I did enable Automatically Switch Office Hours Profiles.

I attached a screenshot of what I did exactly.

The problem I have is switching between the:
    1. Available Profile
    2. Away Profile
    3. Out of Office Profile

After some more tests I concluded that:
    Whenever I have selected the Automatically Switch to Away Profile option, if the profile status goes to out of office, when the profile is again within office hours it will not switch to Available or Away profile. It will remain Out of Office.
    If I manually switch the extension's profile to Available then the profile switching works until it gets Out of Office again.

Attached Files:

4. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Can you please post a screenshot of your Specific Office Hours and your Automatically switch to Away profile During break hours? also your System time is configured with an am/pm format or a 24 hour format?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. chris3cx

My 3CX Systems works with a 24 hour format.

Please find below the screenshots:

Thank you AndreasP_3CX

Attached Files:

6. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi, can you please tell me what version of 3CX Phone System you are running?
    Thank you.

7. chris3cx

I am using Version 11 Service Pack 4 .

Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.