Problem with voicemail in spanish version 3.1.2434.0

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jrme1, Aug 21, 2007.

1. jrme1

Hi, great work in translate all the system prompts to spanish, but i encounter some errors in the voicemail.

For example, when you don't have any message and call to the voicemail, after say "PRESS 9 for option" (in spanish) then inmediately say "UNKNOW PROMPT" (in english). If you press 9 say again UNKNOW PROMPT.

I think is not finish completely, or have some problem.

Otherwise, all the others prompts looking good. Thanks

2. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

I will check this first thing in the morning . But in the meantime iti seems to me that only problem is a missing file. Perhaps you can see the equivalent message in english and create one yourself to replace messing file?

3. jrme1

Re:

Ok, the problem is with "Press # to exit" and Menu files.

Is true the files are missing, but not only the files. If you see the Prompt configuration page with the Spanish Seleted, you don't see the same prompt list like english. The "Press # to exit" is toexit_presspnd file in english. In spanish the "Press # to exit" is impossible to be change because is not in the list of prompts!.

Is the same for the OPTMNU.mp3 file. In english you have two menus corresponding to OPTMNU.mp3 and PBACKMNU.mp3, in spanish only have one corresponding to NavMenu.mp3.

I think the spanish version of the prompts web page is based in an old version of voicemail and the files are not the same.

Please check... Thanks!.

4. josvic

I have a new set of Spanish prompt's..., let me know where I can send it to you.

5. jrme1

Re:

Hi, please send me the prompts to miplanetablog-voip@yahoo.com

Thanks you

6. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

Found the problem. Reporting it as we speak. Expect a new prompt set available on the website in a couple of days max.

Did you know that you can download prompt sets from the website now by pressing "check for more prompts " in the prompts sets page in the General on the 3cx Management console?

Regards

7. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

It seems that not only were there 2 prompts missing but also we had an older version of prompt set on our website where behavior during unavailable prompt was not desirable. Like I said it should be updated within a couple of days max and you can try again maybe on Monday to check if we have updated the prompts. If not please don't hesitate to inform me .

8. jrme1

RE:

Thanks Costas3cx.

I download the new spanish prompts and is working!. The missing words are in english, but now is possible change it.

Thanks again. Good Work. :!:

9. Victor

Spanish prompt's

Hi, you can send to me Spanish prompt's the vcovenas@nortelecom.com.pe
    thanks Victor