• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problem with VoIPbuster/voxbone config

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahaman786

Reaction score
Hi,

I just buy a 10 Euros VoIPBuster for SIP Access and a Voxbone subscription for an International number : +33811xxxxxx

I configure a VoIP line 0033811xxxxxx, an internal number : 10000 and open office hours : 1000

It registers well by checking "line status" :)

I have a locallly installed x-lite to test. It registers well as number 1000. From it I can call any PSTN phone, no problem for that :)

The problem I have is that I cannot use the E164 number +33811xxxxxxto ring my x-lite. I can notice that there is no log in "server status" in this case :(

I can add that I when I try to put VoIPbuster registration directly to my x-lite and it works for both incoming and outgoing call, so my Voxbone access is ok and I can call my x-lite from my mobile phone for instance :shock:

It seems that 3CX is not well configure to accept incoming call.

:idea: Do anybody have the same problem or know how to configure?

:D Thanks a lot for answer :D

Hi,

If you are seeing no long entries in 'Server Status" then the PBX is not receiving any INTIVE (call setup) from the VoIP Provider. Please confirm that you have the right ports published on your firewall (if any) (i.e. UDP 5060) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.