problem?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tmvngocdung42, Apr 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tmvngocdung42

Good morning all.

I just installed 3CX on a small server for 10 extensions on site for internal use only (simple install). Works awesome clear voice and easy to setup.

Suddenly and randomly - some phones starts ringing. Is their any way I can avoid this issue? I am not talking about the ring goes on after a phone authenticates to the VoIP server.

And lastly all phones (grand stream 1625) remains with a sign of don't disturb, I mean an icon with a phone and a slash in the center.

Can someone here please help me with the 1st and 2nd problem. Would be greatly appreciated.
    Best.

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Active Member

What does the activity log show when this happens? You will probably need to change the logging to verbose first. If you don't see anything in the logs when this happens when you might be getting ghost calls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You need to verify if this is a set issue, a 3CX issue, or it's being caused by someone outside your network.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

5. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

From within the phone interface, there is a setting that indicates "Accept calls from SIP proxy only" or words to that effect. Enable this to prevent "ghost" calls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.