PROBLEM

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Anonymous, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, I have a problem. Do I have installed the switchboard internally works perfectly but does that make it is for internet registration an extension in my house and does my friend register another extension in his house, all correct one the problem is that we don't listen to ourselves, the telephone sounds the bell but the he/she doesn't listen to me to my, neither I listen the one For that this can be? Thank you and congratulations

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hello, did I forget a problem of ports That ports are to open up can be so that everything works perfectly? Thank you

3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

3CX PhoneSystem

3CX PhoneSystem only makes sense if you want to install a phone system and be able to call other users in your office or house.

If all you want to do is call your friend via the internet, then you should use an internet calling service such as BroadVoice, or even Skype. There is no need for 3CX PhoneSystem in that scenario.

You can even call him directly on most of the phones, for example using the Gizmo project phone, i.e without the service.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I have expressed badly. The idea is that an employee of my company works from house, then it(he,she) was registering his(its) extension in his(its) house and to be able to make so called and receive them from his(its) this house it is the idea, if then I have the second employee trabajndo also from his(its) house to be able to communicate(report) the first employee with the second employee this is the idea podria to do?