Problems after upgrade to V15

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by optfinity, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. optfinity

We upgraded from version 11 to 15 over the weekend and everything went smoothly with all extensions being recognized and the SIP trunk from Appia working well. This morning, the phones would work internally and we could accept calls but no audio could be heard on any external calls, whether dialing in or out. If someone got the auto-attendant, it was just a loud static. We restarted the 3CX services and all returned to normal for an hour. Then, it repeated itself and self corrected.

This was never an issue prior and is intermittent, although problematic. Any thoughts? Suggestions?

2. deanril@yahoo.com

I was on v12.5 I did some reading and the upgrade path for me was:

V12.5 to V14 then V14 to V15. If you went from V11 to V15 many things could have happened.

3. optfinity

Thanks but we did each incrementally - we just didn't test at each level. did the upgrade, the backup, the restore, the next version, etc.

4. deanril@yahoo.com

On v15 I did notice sometimes like after a restart it lost the setting that I had a static IP. So I had to put it back in, that caused all kinds of issues..

5. AlexanderHanna

Hi optfinity, I am having a similar issue accept that it is about every two days. However, even after a restart it does not bring back the audio. The only thing that works is to restore from the backup the day before. Only then does it start to work again.

Alexander

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. robert12

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.