Problems Auth User

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sebasct, Jul 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sebasct

Pardon by my English.

I read different post in this forum and nonencounter the solution.
    I must formed the following VoIP account, with these data:

sip server: sip.xxxx.net
    port: 5061
    user: 63852893
    pin (Auth to user): 19hchz2086
    password: lcwmxxxx

Profit not to find the square to add the Auth User. These are the data that the state of the servant shows:

20:02: 22,459 ClientRegs:: onFailure [CM113010] Next registration will be attempted in 10 you make a draft

20:02: 22,459 ClientRegs:: onFailure [CM113006] Registration of sip: 63852893@sip.xxxx.net: 5061 there are failed; reason=SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

20:02: 20,867 ExtLine:: Register [CM110004] for Send registration <sip: 63852893@sip.xxxx.net: 5061>

20:02: 20,726 ExtLine:: Register [CM110003] Use both (External and Internal) for IPs device line registration DN='10000' device='Line1'

Thanks! :cry: :roll:

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

You should use only external IP for registration. Make correspondig settings in advanced options of voip provider's settings.
    Auth-id you can set in line settings for that line.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sebasct

archie, I cannot find those options. I have to the version free, without activating. Thanks.

4. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

It doesn't matter. these optons are present in free version too.

To set correct registration IP - go to Lines/Manage, click on your provider and you will get 'Edit VoIP provider' page. Expand section 'Registration settings' and in the field 'Which IP to use in 'Contact' field for registration:' select 'External (STUN resolved)'.

Than, open line configuration page, auth-id is just on it, you won't miss it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. sebasct

archie, moan not to be able to form 3CX correctly. I follow all the steps and I do not obtain results.

1) If select "External (STUN resolved)", in Server Status it marks SERVICE UNAVAILABLE.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2) If make this form the configuration in Server Status of gets to me to [CM113006] Registration of sip:19hchz2086@sip.bxxel.net:5061 has failed; reason=Request Timeout

[​IMG]

3) In no case establish a connection
    [​IMG]

I have a generic service of Buenos Aires. There is something forming bad and I do not realize.

Pardon and thanks again. :wink:

6. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

First, Service Unavailable means that 3CX can not resolve FQDN of STUN server. Enter IP of any working STUN server in general settings.
    Second, your inbound rule directs incoming calls to ext. 999. And you haven't defined such extension. You have te only ext. 140 which is not registered. Make it register against 3CX PBX and direct inbound rule to it.
    Third, check your forwarding rules. You should allow mapping of port 5060 outbound and inbound.

7. sebasct

archie

1) Modified the STUN
    [​IMG]

2) Modified the extension
    [​IMG]

3) Opening of ports
    [​IMG]

The options finished to me :lol:
    Your you think that it is problem of my connection?
    Thanks.

8. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

All seems more or less correct, but don't set Outbound Proxy for VoIP provider, keep it blank.
    After you did such changes does it affected the system anyhow?

9. sebasct

archie, I made all them change, leaving in target Outbound for Proxy VoIP provider. It does not notice changes, which if I realized that in other IP PBX the registry becomes in 63xxxx93@sip.xxxl.net:5061 but in 3CX 19xxx2086@sip.xxx.net:5061

In other IP PBX it works with the first option, but in 3CX not as to form it of that form.

Thanks!

10. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Sorry, but I can not understand your language.

11. John2007

Forget 3CX, it does not support voip providers which use auth ID different to user ID.

12. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes unfortunately you are right. we only support provider accounts that have the same username and authentication ID.

13. sebasct

thank you very much. I will put myself in contact with my supplier to evaluate the situation. pardon the language :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.