• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problems Auth User

Status
Not open for further replies.

sebasct

Reaction score
Pardon by my English.

I read different post in this forum and nonencounter the solution.
I must formed the following VoIP account, with these data:

sip server: sip.xxxx.net
port: 5061
user: 63852893
pin (Auth to user): 19hchz2086
password: lcwmxxxx

Profit not to find the square to add the Auth User. These are the data that the state of the servant shows:

20:02: 22,459 ClientRegs:: onFailure [CM113010] Next registration will be attempted in 10 you make a draft

20:02: 22,459 ClientRegs:: onFailure [CM113006] Registration of sip: [email protected]: 5061 there are failed; reason=SERVICE UNAVAILABLE

20:02: 20,867 ExtLine:: Register [CM110004] for Send registration <sip: [email protected]: 5061>

20:02: 20,726 ExtLine:: Register [CM110003] Use both (External and Internal) for IPs device line registration DN='10000' device='Line1'

Thanks! :cry: :roll:

You should use only external IP for registration. Make correspondig settings in advanced options of voip provider's settings.
Auth-id you can set in line settings for that line.

archie said:
You should use only external IP for registration. Make correspondig settings in advanced options of voip provider's settings.
Auth-id you can set in line settings for that line.

archie, I cannot find those options. I have to the version free, without activating. Thanks.

sebasct said:
archie, I cannot find those options. I have to the version free, without activating. Thanks.

It doesn't matter. these optons are present in free version too.

To set correct registration IP - go to Lines/Manage, click on your provider and you will get 'Edit VoIP provider' page. Expand section 'Registration settings' and in the field 'Which IP to use in 'Contact' field for registration:' select 'External (STUN resolved)'.

Than, open line configuration page, auth-id is just on it, you won't miss it.

archie said:
sebasct said:

It doesn't matter. these optons are present in free version too.

To set correct registration IP - go to Lines/Manage, click on your provider and you will get 'Edit VoIP provider' page. Expand section 'Registration settings' and in the field 'Which IP to use in 'Contact' field for registration:' select 'External (STUN resolved)'.

Than, open line configuration page, auth-id is just on it, you won't miss it.

archie, moan not to be able to form 3CX correctly. I follow all the steps and I do not obtain results.

1) If select "External (STUN resolved)", in Server Status it marks SERVICE UNAVAILABLE.

2) If make this form the configuration in Server Status of gets to me to [CM113006] Registration of sip:[email protected]:5061 has failed; reason=Request Timeout

3) In no case establish a connection

I have a generic service of Buenos Aires. There is something forming bad and I do not realize.

Pardon and thanks again. :wink:

First, Service Unavailable means that 3CX can not resolve FQDN of STUN server. Enter IP of any working STUN server in general settings.
Second, your inbound rule directs incoming calls to ext. 999. And you haven't defined such extension. You have te only ext. 140 which is not registered. Make it register against 3CX PBX and direct inbound rule to it.
Third, check your forwarding rules. You should allow mapping of port 5060 outbound and inbound.

archie

1) Modified the STUN

2) Modified the extension

3) Opening of ports

The options finished to me :lol:
Your you think that it is problem of my connection?
Thanks.

All seems more or less correct, but don't set Outbound Proxy for VoIP provider, keep it blank.
After you did such changes does it affected the system anyhow?

archie said:
All seems more or less correct, but don't set Outbound Proxy for VoIP provider, keep it blank.
After you did such changes does it affected the system anyhow?

archie, I made all them change, leaving in target Outbound for Proxy VoIP provider. It does not notice changes, which if I realized that in other IP PBX the registry becomes in [email protected]:5061 but in 3CX [email protected]:5061

In other IP PBX it works with the first option, but in 3CX not as to form it of that form.

Thanks!

Sorry, but I can not understand your language.

Forget 3CX, it does not support voip providers which use auth ID different to user ID.

Yes unfortunately you are right. we only support provider accounts that have the same username and authentication ID.

thank you very much. I will put myself in contact with my supplier to evaluate the situation. pardon the language :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.