Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problems remain in VoIPBuster registration preccess

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mbeain, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mbeain

I get this:

Registration of sip:person@sip.voipbuster.com has failed; reason=Service Unavailable

3CX says that Voipbuster service is anavailable, but if I register at Voipbuster with SJPhone, I have no problems.

All is running in the same machine, so there's no issues about port blocking or firewalling.

Thank you.

2. archie

archie Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

This failure often happens if PBX can not resolve FQDN of provider, specified in settings. Check the spelling of FQDN. Try to ping it. If it is correct and pingable -- try to specify its IP instead of FQDN.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mbeain

ok, thank you, it works

Configuring IP addresses instead of FQDN, 3CX got registered for VoipBuster. My ISP' s DNS server works well, but for some reason 3cx was not able to obtain that IP address and register succesfully.

Now it works well.

4. baukevda

Voipbuster is still a crime, can anybody post a screenprint with a working configuration ? Thanks in advance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.