• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problems Since Updating to v10 SP3

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveHubbard

Reaction score
Hi All,

We have lost the option to log people out of the call queue. I cannot find it in the admin console either. Has this been removed???

I need the option to log people out of the queue through my myphone, like i was able to do before

Anyone help???

Steve

Hi Steve,

Unsure if the following is an updated method to previous versions as it is not a function I use but in the 3cx management console go to 'Extensions' and click on the 'Group' your extension is in. This presents two tabs, 'Members' and 'Rights', click on 'Rights' and here you are presented with 2 dialogue boxes, 'Group Admin' and 'User Rights'.

The rest is logical...if you need all extensions within that particular group to modify the log-in / log-out, then check the 'Can log.......' in the lower box.
If you wish that only the 'Group Administrator' can control this function then first add your extension as an administrator..upper box and 'Select', check you extension and then OK, and then, again in the upper box, check the 'Can log.......' and 'Apply / 'OK'.

Hope this helps,

Antler.

Antler!!! thats the one! thank you so much.... been annoying me this morning!

this was changed. At first only management group users had the right to do this, now you can assign rights to administrators of groups and users themselves. As Antler said, do what he mentioned. But we feel this is a better option for administrators as now you can assign others to do this task and leave administrators to do what they do best, administer.

Thanks,
Nate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TLK
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.