Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problems with 3CX Fax

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Wesleyk, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wesleyk

hello,

I have some problems with our faxservers. Whene I check the Server Event Log I seen the follow error.

The description for Event ID '1073741824' in Source '3CXFAXSrv' cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display the message, or you may not have permission to access them. The following information is part of the event:'Service procedure completed with code 0'

Can anyone helpme with this problem.

Kind Regards,

Wesley

2. smokeman

I get this too in my log

3. active5

Did you just upgrade to V10 SP5?
    Is this a new SP5 install? What brand and model of gateway you are using?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. smokeman

yes, sp5
    so far, we've had trouble with getting our patton gateways to work, so I deleted all those extensions, and this is just the default fax server. I have a DID assigned to send fax to email of fax server, and this is the only error I see in the log...but we can't send fax to the fax server.

5. active5

I have a hunch there's a problem with SP5 with faxing on Patton in certain configurations.
    I have SP5 with grandstream and no problems.
    I'm going to try my Patton tonight or early tomorrow.
    Will post back.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.