Problems with audio and outbound calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Gesthemene, Mar 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gesthemene

Hi guys,

I've got a couple of problems with a recent 3CX install that I'm hoping you can help me with. Firstly, when I make inbound calls to the PSTN lines, the receiving party can hear me quite clearly, but I only get a faint hiss on the line and nothing else.

Eventlogs of this call is as follows:

The second issue is that when the user tries to call out on the PSTN line, they get the following error. From what I can see within the 3CX System, the extension tries to place a call, but the trunk never responds.

As for the configuration, I have a 3CX install with a SIP trunk and 2 PSTN lines connected by a Sangoma A200 FXO-2/FXS-2 card. The PSTN lines are plugged into the 2 FXO ports and the FXS ports are unplugged.

If you can see anything I've messed up or have any suggestions, please let me know.

2. RichardCrabb1

RichardCrabb1 New Member

Hi,
    It rather looks like there is a problem with the PSTN lines or the Sangoma. The 3CX log on the outbound call seems to confirm this, as the Sangoma states that line is not available.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.