Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Problems with drop calls after upgrade

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ten Ounce, Dec 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ten Ounce

I was running 3CX v5 and noticed that v7 was already out so I decided to upgrade. Not the easiest path in the world, but I managed to get everything working after an hour or so with one exception. Anytime I get an external phone call the phone does a half ring and sends the call to voicemail. I tried to restart the services, and reboot the server. This would provide a temporary solution and things would work fine, but after a few minutes it goes back to sending calls to any extention to voicemail. Any idea what could be causing this problem?

2. kevin

kevin Member

Hi there

There are substantial changes in V7 from V5 that will render a direct upgrade very erratic.

The recommended upgrade path is V5-V6-V6.1-V7. The only other safe alternative is (obviously) reconfiguration from scratch.

Regards

Kevin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.