• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Problems_Free version

Status
Not open for further replies.

miloabc

Reaction score
Hi,
I downloaded the free version of 3CX phone system yesterday. I've set it up, and can make internal and external calls. However i have a few problems:
1) The IVR (digital receptionist) service wont start, i've tried to start it manually but an error appears in the event viewer:
Service procedure error: Cannot write global parameters to vxml site. Cannot process w:\voip\3CX\PhoneSystem\Bin\3CX\..\..\Data\Ivr\Templates\Vxml\GlobSettings.php.php file. Execution error. Timeout occurred

2) When i ring 999, to access my voicemail, it doesnt answer.

3) when i get a call from an external source via my voip provider, the caller id is not transfered to the phone (i can see who called in the server log however).
By the way, i'm using windows server 2003.

Any help would be much appreciated!
Cheers.

Hi,

It seems that you are experiencing some unusual problem with PHP.

Can you please send us (our support mailbox) all your logs from the following directory (if installed in the default installation)

C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Bin\3CX\Logs\

We would also need to know the exact size of the following file (PHP):

"C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Bin\Php\php5ts.dll"

If IVR doesn't start the special extension 999 will not work either, since Voice Mail makes use of the IVR service.

I sent you an email. just wondering what the status is for this problem.
Cheers

New error

I'm getting a different error now. And the IVR service starts now for some reason. But when i call 999 or a digital receptionist it just rings out.

Error:
The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( PostgreSQL ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: LOG: autovacuum: processing database "phonesystem"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.