• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Profile changes automated custom 1 -> Away -> Custom 1...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrischevy

Reaction score
Hi,

Since we installed SP3, there is a strange happening with forwarding rules.
Some people (including me) configured the lunch hour as a break in the "My office hours" tab (MyPhone web interface). During lunch time, the extension's status switches to "Away", which is correct. After lunch, instead of going back to "Available", the extension status switches to "Custom #1".

Maybe I missed something, but is there a reason for that change ?

Thank you !

Re: Profile changes automated custom 1 -> Away -> Custom 1..

Hi, this is normal behaviour.
Yes, basically now Custom1 & Custom 2 are the same like Available & OutofOffice.

This is how it works -
Available - Away - Available - Out of office
Custom 1 - Away - Custom 1 - Custom 2

What you did is the following - at that time your current profile was Custom 1 - when it was time to break - it changed to Away, then back to Custom 1. You will notice that when its time to go to out of office your status will not show Outofoffice but Custom 2.

If you would like to change the status from Custom 1 to Available, just change your status to Available and then it will change to Away - Outofoffice.

Thanks and Regards

Thank you for your reply MichealB.

It seems that the status always goes back to "Custom #1" after being "Away", even if I choose "Available" before lunch time.

If that is the case, please send me a backup of your system at [email protected] to check this out.
Thanks

Hi,

I'm also experiencing this on our v9 install; where before a break my status is 'Available', during my break my status is 'Away'... then when returning from the break my status strangely changes itself to 'Custom 1'.

I've not installed v10 yet, so can't vouch for any recent fixes; but are their any v9 workarounds for this annoying issue?

Thanks,

GJHmf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.