Program Button Queue Login / Logout

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by advlaser, Aug 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. advlaser

I'm attempting to program a button to log a user in and out of a particular call queue. The phone is a Yealink T46G. From the phone provisioning page in 3CX, I'm able to select "Agent LogIn/LogOut" then "Log in to Queue". But I'm unable to select which queue it logs them into. Our agents are members of several queues. How do you select which queue?

Another problem is when I press the login button, I get the message "this extension is logged out of the queue", but it doesn't log me in. If I access the phone via a browser, under DSSkey tab, I see that both the login and logout buttons are programmed with a speed dial *63. Any ideas how to select which queue to login to?

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nachomama

By default anyway

*62 is log in
    *63 is log out

When you log in - you are logged into all queues you are a member of.

3. 3CXNP

3CXNP Support Team
    3CX Support

Hi,

To select the queues which you need to log into and out of, you will need to use 3CXPhone for Windows.

Provision the 3CXPhone client to the extension you require (agent)
    When the client has provisioned, open the expanded presense screen (the icon next to the minimise and close) icons
    There you will see the Queue Calls and lists
    Here you can choose which queues you want to log into and out of.
    The once which are logged in will be toggled in and out with *62 and *63.
    If you choose to specifically log out from the expanded presence screen, these queues will not be logged into and out of the queues using *62 and *63

If you do not want to provision a phone on the agents extension, you can have the queue manager log agents in and out of queues.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DonW

We have users that are members of 40+ queues and during certain parts of their day they just need to login to 1 queue and other parts of the day need to login to all queues. When they first login to the 1 queue and then later need to login to all 40+ queues is there a way to not have to manually login to each of the 40 queues on the presence page. In other words, is there a way to program that Q buttons so that it logs into all available queues or something?

BrechtD likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.