• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

program to use with SIP client

Status
Not open for further replies.

runneranu

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have downloaded multiple times form 3cx but the installation does not give me the SIP option. :S
Can someone please let me know which download link to use so i can configure my callcentric account?

much thanks,
a

After you have installed the 3CXPhone for Windows you need to create a new account and enter your callcentric details there. I know callcentric has guides how to do this on their website as I use callcentric as well. But to use callcentric with 3CXPhone for Windows you will need to get callcentric account details.

http://www.callcentric.com/support/device/3cx/softphone

Thanks,
Nate

@nate: Thank you
I will download and install 3cx for windows and follow the guides. yes, i found the guide as well. I am at work now and will do this from home.

many thanks, a

@nate:
I installed 3cx but did not get the option to create a new account. do i open the management console or myphone?
These are the choices in the programs list under 3cx

thanks, a

@ nate: on the management console, i am getting this msg

[CM501010]: License Info: Load Failed - Error licence Licence: 27 System: 2
but my 3cx phone dialpad on the computer, says not connected.
what could i be doing wrong??

thanks, a

@nate:
got it!!
i had missed the leading one in the callcentric set up!!
one other question, what is my incoming number? do i have one?

thanks, a

Your incoming number is the one you got from Callcentric. Glad you got it working.

Thanks,
Nate

Hi, I am back!!:(
I have a new laptop and have download the 3cx program. installation was fine but how do i get the softphone?
cant find a shortcut for that.
can you help?

thanks, a

duh! never mind - it was another download!!
thanks, a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.