Prompt set for English Australia

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by bdarcyevans, Jan 17, 2017.

Prompt set for English Australia 5 5 4votes
5/5, 4 votes

1. bdarcyevans

Please, please, please can we have a prompt set for English (Australia). Surely there's enough Australian customers to justify it now?

countrycomp and markf100 like this.
  2. DSXDATA

DSXDATA New Member

Okay, so the "good bye" prompt needs to be changed to "rack off" - what else?
    This is a rhetorical question of course :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    bdarcyevans likes this.
  3. markf100

Quite agree. Did it about 15 years ago for another product and when organised took a couple of hours to do, longer to edit, and cost about $3K AUD and there are issues with licensing commons but there are enough Australians living around the world to get this done. Also there is always the issue of updates but this can be overcome by using multiple voices, could anyone really tell the difference or even hear enough of your messages to care.

This is way past due.

bdarcyevans likes this.
  4. Jake Patterson

5. cloudactive

6. bdarcyevans

@cloudactive, are you using a hybrid of UK and the Alloy provided AU prompts? Last time I downloaded the Alloy prompts they didn't seem complete enough for a full replacement set.

7. cloudactive

Yeah I was a bit hasty in posting that. Currently yes I am using a mix of UK and the Alloy one (because I didn’t realise it was incomplete at the time), but I’m planning on having a new Aussie set recorded as I would want to give this to my own clients.

Would the community be interested to assist - helping to pay for the voiceovers, sound tech etc? I realise 3CX should be offering this for us, but we can see it’s been requested for a while now and I can’t find a post where they’ve agreed to do it.