• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Prompts in portuguese

Status
Not open for further replies.

corradini2

Reaction score
Portuguese is the seventh most spoken language in the world. About 200 million people speak Portuguese. Why there is still the prompts spoken in Portuguese? Why this prejudice. There is already up prompts in Greek, why not in Portuguese?

First off, let me assure you that the lack of Portuguese language prompts is purely coincidental and not out of spite or prejudice. You may look around and find that prompts for your language are very limited for other systems too, infact looking around the vast spaces of the internet I was only available to find one free set of language prompts for Portuguese. Even Astrix, the hugely popular open source has pointed people to a third party company for prompts.

Check this out;

http://sourceforge.net/projects/disc-os/files/Disc-OS%20Sounds/1.0-RELEASE/Disc-OS-Sounds-1.0-pt_BR.tar.gz/download

Create a new prompt set in 3CX, and Viola, Your all set.

There is a program out there called audacity that can assit you in editing the audio files accordingly.

With all respect, but you do not think there is more demand for the language than for the PORTUGUESE GREEK ? or the JAPANESE ? The community that uses these prompts PORTUGUESE should not it? Thank you for your attention

I would like to think so.

I know that certain languages have some very localized or special dialect that cause cause problems if one set is created for the entire language.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.