Prompts

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by GerhardKreuzer, Jan 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GerhardKreuzer

Hi,

I have nice recordings of a prompt with our company name.
    Now I want to add this to a queue, ok, I enable the intro.
    But the result is, of course, a prompt using two different speakers.

I try to change the system prompts, no way.

Is there any good solution for that issue?

With best regards

Gerhard

2. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

When you say you are hearing two different speakers what do you mean? Are you referring at position announcer?

You can modify system prompts. First make a copy of prompts from Manage Promptsets, set it as your current prompt set and then you will be able to modify them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GerhardKreuzer

Hi Dan,

yes it works. In V8 the UI is a little bit tricky but I get it running.

After update to V10 it fails again.
    So i am crying here and didn't know whats wrong now.

I made a full backup and restore this backup as suggested by Mr. Walther, but the V10 can't play mp3's, so the holdon.mp3 from the former version fails.

I made an intro on a queue, and changed the .wav's for the queue text inclusive the number of the current queue position, works really nice in V8, seriousely tested and I only get the intro in V10 and the music after fixing the mp3 problem ...

With best regards

Gerhard

PS: Wan't use the built in recording feature because have nice speeche samples made in a 'studio'.

4. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Try converting your audio files to PCM format, 16-bit, 8 kHz, mono, .WAV files and upload them back to your 3CX system.
    This seems to be the standard format for audio prompts.
    3CX will not play the prompt if the format of the audio file is not supported.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.