• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Prompts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GerhardKreuzer

Customer
Reaction score
Hi,

I have nice recordings of a prompt with our company name.
Now I want to add this to a queue, ok, I enable the intro.
But the result is, of course, a prompt using two different speakers.

I try to change the system prompts, no way.

Is there any good solution for that issue?

With best regards

Gerhard

Hi,

When you say you are hearing two different speakers what do you mean? Are you referring at position announcer?

You can modify system prompts. First make a copy of prompts from Manage Promptsets, set it as your current prompt set and then you will be able to modify them.

Hi Dan,

yes it works. In V8 the UI is a little bit tricky but I get it running.

After update to V10 it fails again.
So i am crying here and didn't know whats wrong now.

I made a full backup and restore this backup as suggested by Mr. Walther, but the V10 can't play mp3's, so the holdon.mp3 from the former version fails.

I made an intro on a queue, and changed the .wav's for the queue text inclusive the number of the current queue position, works really nice in V8, seriousely tested and I only get the intro in V10 and the music after fixing the mp3 problem ...

With best regards

Gerhard

PS: Wan't use the built in recording feature because have nice speeche samples made in a 'studio'.

Try converting your audio files to PCM format, 16-bit, 8 kHz, mono, .WAV files and upload them back to your 3CX system.
This seems to be the standard format for audio prompts.
3CX will not play the prompt if the format of the audio file is not supported.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steffen Ekerdt
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.