Provide a Backup Option to wake up Android 3CX Phone

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by wuyu, Dec 18, 2017.

Provide a Backup Option to wake up Android 3CX Phone 5 5 2votes
5/5, 2 votes

Tags:
  1. wuyu

Hi 3CX Team,

We are a China Distributor.

Well, in China Mainland. All the people couldn't use google service.(China Government block google). Under this situation, The 3cx inbound push call never works in China Mainland.

Is it possible that 3CX Android phone could provide a backup option for China User? My suggestion is to make 3CX Android App stay alive in Android Phone.

Such as>>Make 3CX Android phone run in backupground

Who will benefit from this option

1.China Users
    I know it will take much electricity for the cell phone. But we could have a flexible option for China User.And now people could have the backup battery.

2. Business People who travel to China
    Many business people will come to China for Business travel. When 3CX Android phone has this option, it will have stable incoming call solution for travel users who come to China.

3. Other areas which block google as well

Plese, help to consider this.

Thanks!

2. Silly English Kniggit

Wow - that's a problem!
    Right now this should be achievable if users do not exit the softphone. However - it will keep a connection open to 3CX server and this will use up the battery quickly. If China government block Google's PUSH service then I don't see a way 3CX could emulate that service as it's provided by Android OS. If you test with not exiting the app - does it work, and it battery life acceptable?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...