Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Provision Unifi Pro VoIP phone template

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by seven211, Oct 20, 2015.

Provision Unifi Pro VoIP phone template 4.5 5 4votes
4.5/5, 4 votes

1. seven211

requesting the provision support for Unifi Pro VoIP phone.
    Asap.

Adam Carter likes this.
  2. Adam Carter

Please please add support for the UniFi Pro VoIP Phone!!! its vary robust and now has configuration software and there is freepbx support

3. jeroendebruijn

I am very curious about that phone, as we do use a lot of ubiquity unifi equipment. mostly access points and switches. But it would be interesting if we could somehow implement the voip solutions too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. simply7

That phone would be very useful if you could set the 3CX client to over ride the built in dialer. Otherwise I found it to be quite useless. Plus widescreen did not rotate (or I didn't mess with it enough) and 3cx client would get stuck sideways since it would not auto rotate the display. I would also expect those unifi phones to go the way of mFI this year since the volume is so low.

5. Adam Carter

Personally I wouldn’t call his phone is garbage, I have had to switch to an alternative PBX solution to be able to get it working, however they’re very nice well-made pieces of equipment. And yeah they may be an android-based. phone which is not a system admin‘s favorite type of desk phone for provisioning and what not. However I consider it a shame that 3CX doesn’t support it, especially since ubiquity is made several firmware updates to this device in addition to ubiquity really saying the EDU access points, there the access points with the speaker belts on that uses a sip extension and these also have issues with 3CX it would just be nice to have my favorite hardware manufacturer for networking equipment work with my favorite PBX software.

6. Adam Carter

I recently just got my hands on one and I’m very impressed by The build quality and the overall responsiveness of the device. Just like any new ubiquiti equipment it’s Something that you would expect to pay twice as much for.

7. timmbo

+1
    But this is the 3rd Threat about it, maybe we can go further only on one.

Bye
    Timm