• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Provisioning Folder

Status
Not open for further replies.

maticks

Reaction score
I've been trying to find the provisioning template folder in 3CX 8.
I can point my Linksys Handsets to http://ipaddress:5481/provisioning/0014B556AC33.xml and it works fine, i can open the xml file from my web browser as well but i cannot seem to find a provisioing foldering on the server.
Im running the build in web server not the IIS server according to the documentation it should be in c:\Program Files\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\provisioing but when i go into c:\Program Files\3CX\Data\ i only have a folder DB and Ivr i have no Http folder.

The reason why i want to get into this folder is so i can set my Cisco 7960 Template up in 3CX and link the TFTP folder to the provisioning directory thus being able to do auto provisioning for my Cisco handsets.

If anyone can help that would be appreaciated.

i finally found it after installing IIS i looked at the directory location is appears to be.

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\provisioning\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars001
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.