• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Provisioning issues Polycom SPIP 335

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collin Leck

Reaction score
I am using the 3cx hosted PBX and when I try and provision my polycom SPIP 335 I get the following logs.
Not sure what I am doing wrong

0125223006|cfg |*|03|Prov|Starting to update
0125223222|cfg |4|03|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Failed to download language file from provisioning server, request path Website_dictionary_language_en-us.xml
0125223222|utilm|4|03|uBLFCompressed: File /ffs0/languages/Website_dictionary_language_en-us.xml.zzz does not exist or is empty
0125223222|cfg |4|03|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_en-us.xml Language file doesn't exist in cache
0125223222|cfg |4|03|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_en-us.xml Language file doesn't exist in phone flash

Hi Collin,

Firstly how are you trying to provision these to a hosted system ? they will only support VPN. No STUN and no SBC setup available for these handsets: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/

The error's you have posted looks like it is related to language files, I would disregard this for now and concentrate on your provisioning issue.

Polycoms are also sensitive to Firmware I have noted before so check you are up to date on the handsets themselves.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.