Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Provisioning issues Polycom SPIP 335

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Collin Leck, Jan 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Collin Leck

I am using the 3cx hosted PBX and when I try and provision my polycom SPIP 335 I get the following logs.
    Not sure what I am doing wrong

0125223006|cfg |*|03|Prov|Starting to update
    0125223222|cfg |4|03|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Failed to download language file from provisioning server, request path Website_dictionary_language_en-us.xml
    0125223222|utilm|4|03|uBLFCompressed: File /ffs0/languages/Website_dictionary_language_en-us.xml.zzz does not exist or is empty
    0125223222|cfg |4|03|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_en-us.xml Language file doesn't exist in cache
    0125223222|cfg |4|03|Web|[cfgSaProcessRequestC] Website_dictionary_language_en-us.xml Language file doesn't exist in phone flash

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Hi Collin,

Firstly how are you trying to provision these to a hosted system ? they will only support VPN. No STUN and no SBC setup available for these handsets: https://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/

The error's you have posted looks like it is related to language files, I would disregard this for now and concentrate on your provisioning issue.

Polycoms are also sensitive to Firmware I have noted before so check you are up to date on the handsets themselves.

YiannisH_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.