Provisioning new handset

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Jen Brindlow, Aug 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jen Brindlow

I have set up a new yealink handset and have put in the same template as others that we have as well as the Mac address. The phone isn't registering and isn't showing as provisioned on the service manager. It has the correct time on it though. Any ideas?

2. daneke

No details.

What phone?
    What firmware?
    What version of 3CX?

3. David Lyons

I have the same issue , Yealink T48s, the extension is live, phone is not showing as registered and internal xfers go straight to VM , so not exact lol 15.5 , f w 35.81.0.61

4. daneke

35.81.0.110 is what I'm using. Works fine.

5. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Jen Brindlow

Sorry I am new to this site and 3CX. The phone is a yealink T23g. f/w 44.81.0.70 (which is the same as another T23g handset which is working). I am using version 14 of the 3CX management console.

I can't complete the final stage of provisioning. I have tried plug and play but the phone isn't showing in the list of phones on the 'phones tab'. I then tried auto provisioning but neither Chrome nor IE will open the IP address of the phone. It says its not recognised.

#6 Jen Brindlow, Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  7. daneke

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.