• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Provisioning Snom M300

Status
Not open for further replies.

amilanov

Reaction score
I followed the provisioning instructions on the 3CX website where it says the following:

"*In case you are using the snom M300, please change from the “Phone Provisioning Tab” the model from Snom 300 to Snom M300!"

The problem is that there is no Snom M300 option in the "Phone Provisioning Tab".

When I complete the provisioning selecting the default "Snow 300" the base station does not provision i.e. the extension status remains as "Not Registered".

Can someone please help? Any ideas?

Hi there,
Please open a support ticket (yourself or through reseller) so that we can provide the said template.

Hi,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I am running the free version of 3CX at my home to support my front door bell and I bought the Snom M300 as the 3CX website advised that it was supported.

I have read that you open a support ticket by logging into the 3CX with the details provided when you bought the software. This is something I can't do.

Can you please help me?

Cheers
Aleks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.