Provisioning Template Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by grnerd, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grnerd

I am setting up a new (and my first) 3CX system. We are re-using our existing Polycom phones (mostly SPIP 331's with a few SPIP 550's).

I am getting it all together, for the most part, but I have run into an issue that I have found a fix for, but am unsure how to apply the fix...

The issue is that when a voicemail is left on a phone, the phone issues an audible beep every 30 seconds or so to alert the user. This, I can already tell, will be very annoying and distracting to my users.

The fix I have found is to put some code into the provisioning template, but I am not sure where to put it. Do I just add it at the end, or does it need to go in a specific section?

Here is a copy of the code I am going to add:

<se>
    <se.pat>
    <se.pat.misc>
    <se.pat.misc.messageWaiting>
    <se.pat.misc.messageWaiting.inst se.pat.misc.messageWaiting.inst.1.value="0" se.pat.misc.messageWaiting.inst.2.value="0" se.pat.misc.messageWaiting.inst.3.value="0" />
    </se.pat.misc.messageWaiting>
    </se.pat.misc>
    </se.pat>
    </se>

I can post a copy of the provisioning template as well if you need that, but I figured if you had read this far, you already know what one looks like :)

Thanks!

2. grnerd

I think I figured it out. I pasted it just after some other code that looked similar, and it seems to have worked...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.