• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Provisioning the GXP1200 with 3CX v9.1

Status
Not open for further replies.

atomicwaste12

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I am back just as I suspected I would be. I have taken advice from learned friends at this forum and we have got ouselves some GXP1200. They look the part except for the small matter of provisioning the phones.

I have followed the guide on the 3CX website and have input the mac number, selected GXP1200 and English, and input the BLF as in the screen shot and have applied and then OKayed.

On the phone side (software version 1.1.6.46) I have gone in and have input the following :
Selected HTTP
192.168.1.xx:5841/provisioning/
Allow DHCP option 66... No

I believe it was the abyss webserver that was selected (for me) by this version of 3CX (v9.1)

Pressed update, rebooted phone which comes back with the updated dates and times, shows it is provisioning and then nothing on the extension status.

Now do I do something with account 1 because that is unfilled. Also how can I find where the provisioning file is on the 3CX server?

Many thanks for your help (again :oops: )

Hi

I have got the phones working by manually filling in the account details, but somehow this is not the best way of getting all the functions out of the GXP1200 and 3CX.

I would be grateful if you can help me further on this matter.

Regards

TIA

Firstly the latest firmware is 1.2.5.3. You may have to upgrade manually the first time and then you can use the mgmt console from then on.

The provisioning from 3cx only works with firmware 1.2.4.3. It may work with the latest but has not been tested. I recommend trying ONE phone first and if it works roll it out to the others and also let us know on here please so we can update our notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PRNC IT Infrastructure
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.