• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Provisioning URL after restore

Status
Not open for further replies.

carlwright

Free User
Reaction score
Hi

I've recently restored my 3CX configuration, however, the original provisioning URLs no longer work.

I have tried cut/pasting the URL into a browser to confirm they do not work.

Is it possible to reset these URLs?

Thanks
Carl

what version of 3cx are you on? if you goto c:\programdata\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\

check to see that the provisioning folder is there, and that the cfg files are there. if they are not, and they in an additional folder, make sure that that folder is included in your provisioning link.

jasit

Hi

Thanks for your response.

I've checked the relevant folder and it is there as expected.

I'm guessing the problem could be with the Abyss Web Server?

We're running the latest version (12 I believe).

Thanks
Carl

if you go into one of the extensions, click ok, it will recreate the provision file for the existing phone, open the xml file and see if the provision location is the same as what you expect it to be.

Hi

I did a bit of digging around in the Abyss interface. It was reporting a certificate error.

I suspect the problem originated from the original installation, which didn't have an SSL connection. When I re-installed and restored the backup I setup with an SSL connection. The backup obviously conflicted with this.

To resolve, I reinstalled the application, this time without SSL and restored again.

It now works as expected.

Thanks for your input.
Carl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.