Provisioning URL after restore

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by carlwright, Feb 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carlwright

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2011
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hi

    I've recently restored my 3CX configuration, however, the original provisioning URLs no longer work.

    I have tried cut/pasting the URL into a browser to confirm they do not work.

    Is it possible to reset these URLs?

    Thanks
    Carl
     
  2. jasit

    jasit New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2013
    Messages:
    171
    Likes Received:
    1
    what version of 3cx are you on? if you goto c:\programdata\3CX\Data\Http\Interface\


    check to see that the provisioning folder is there, and that the cfg files are there. if they are not, and they in an additional folder, make sure that that folder is included in your provisioning link.


    jasit
     
  3. carlwright

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2011
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hi

    Thanks for your response.

    I've checked the relevant folder and it is there as expected.

    I'm guessing the problem could be with the Abyss Web Server?

    We're running the latest version (12 I believe).

    Thanks
    Carl
     
  4. jasit

    jasit New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2013
    Messages:
    171
    Likes Received:
    1
    if you go into one of the extensions, click ok, it will recreate the provision file for the existing phone, open the xml file and see if the provision location is the same as what you expect it to be.
     
  5. carlwright

    Joined:
    Dec 23, 2011
    Messages:
    7
    Likes Received:
    1
    Hi

    I did a bit of digging around in the Abyss interface. It was reporting a certificate error.

    I suspect the problem originated from the original installation, which didn't have an SSL connection. When I re-installed and restored the backup I setup with an SSL connection. The backup obviously conflicted with this.

    To resolve, I reinstalled the application, this time without SSL and restored again.

    It now works as expected.

    Thanks for your input.
    Carl
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.