Provisioning Yealink Phones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by green_trek, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. green_trek

I have some T20p Yealink Phones and have managed to provision them correctly. The only thing I cannot work out is where the label field on the phone is set from. I can manually change this via the web interface but when you provision it - it replaced the label with just the extension number. Can this be set when auto-provisioning the phone?

2. mhanson

mhanson New Member

You kind of lost me in this post.

Here is a picture of my Yealink Setup. Which field are you saying keeps getting overwritten when provisioned?

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. fixit

You can edit the provisioning template for the Yealink T20 within 3CX. Settings - Provisioning Templates
    In the section labled [acccount] - 'Label = %%extension_number%%' by default. I changed the label to be the first name of the user and so had 'Label = %%extension_first_name%%'
    You will need to recreate the extensions afterwards so that the change is written to the extensions .xml file in the provisioning directory. Then just re provision the phones to make the changes.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.