Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Provisioning

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by brammeke0207, Feb 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brammeke0207

Hello

I am doing an internship, and my goal is to provision a Cisco SPA525G but the intention is that I write all these parameters and edit it by myself. But I've did some research on the internet but I found nowhere good sites for what has to be in the provisioning file. Is it possible to give me a good site or to assist in my internship for the provisioning of these phones?

greetz

brammeke0207

2. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Hi take a look at this url http://www.3cx.com/sip-phones/Cisco-SPA.html

You can look at the 3CX provisioning template to see how its put together then modify it if required.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. brammeke0207

Hi, I viewed this page but I don't know which parameters there has to be in the template.
    And on that page there is no such information

greetz

4. davidbenwell

davidbenwell Active Member

Here is the template

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. brammeke0207

Thanks, but that's the template of the cisco 525g and that one I have but if i want to make the extension buttons to a particulare telefoon number which parameter do I have to change for example

<Extension_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1Phone/Line_Key_1">Disabled</Extension_1_>
    <Short_Name_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1">Telefoon Rechts</Short_Name_1_>
    <Share_Call_Appearance_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1">private</Share_Call_Appearance_1_>
    <Extended_Function_1_ group="Phone/Line_Key_1">fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=100@172.16.8.150:5060;nme=telefoon rechts</Extended_Function_1_>

<Extension_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2"> Disabled </Extension_2_>
    <Short_Name_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">Telefoon Links</Short_Name_2_>
    <Share_Call_Appearance_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2">private</Share_Call_Appearance_2_>
    <Extended_Function_2_ group="Phone/Line_Key_2"> fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=101@172.16.8.150:5061;nme=telefoon links </Extended_Function_2_>

those 2 extended functions above make it possible to view the first 2 buttons on the right hand side.

<Extension_3_ group="Phone/Line_Key_3"> Disabled </Extension_3_>
    <Short_Name_3_ group="Phone/Line_Key_3">Analoog</Short_Name_3_>
    <Share_Call_Appearance_3_ group="Phone/Line_Key_3">private</Share_Call_Appearance_3_>
    <Extended_Function_3_ group="Phone/Line_Key_3"> fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=105@172.16.8.150:5062;nme=Analoog telefoon </Extended_Function_3_>

<Extension_4_ group="Phone/Line_Key_4"> Disabled </Extension_4_>
    <Short_Name_4_ group="Phone/Line_Key_4">Analoog 2</Short_Name_4_>
    <Share_Call_Appearance_4_ group="Phone/Line_Key_4">private</Share_Call_Appearance_4_>
    <Extended_Function_4_ group="Phone/Line_Key_4"> fnc=sd+blf+cp;sub=106@172.16.8.150:5063;nme=Analoog telefoon 2</Extended_Function_4_>

but those 2 above won't show on the cisco 525g telephone what am I doing wrong.

sorry for the many spelling mistakes but I'm a Belgian citizen and my English is not so good.

thanks for your help

6. Nigelgriff

I am also having the same problem with regard to the Extension Buttons on 3, 4, 5 on spa525G. I can change this on the web interface of the phone, and then submit changes and it works. I then open up the XML file generated by the phone, copy the settings into the template and then resync the phone with template stored on 3CX. I have checked the provisioning template and the code is in there, but for some strange reason its not working.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.