Provissioning SNOM300

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by yaro, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yaro

I have a couple of SNOM 300 phones that I'd like to add to our client phone system. Never did this before so just testing in test environment. I applied DHCP 66 to point to the provisioning server. When a phone boot I can see it in Phones and then I click to assign it to an existing extension. Initially it looks fine till I go to the extension and select the SNOM300 template. It throws some exception in the template with weird characters. I then select SNOM as a template and this seems to go through. I don't know what I'm missing though by not applying the SNOM300 template. The phone doesn't display the extension on the screen. It's probably something to do with the extension's password but I'm not sure how to apply it on the web interface since it doesn't let me in anymore. Any help would be much appreciated.

2. yaro

I found that I can get to another phone's web interface without being asked for a password. I can then go to Identity1 and edit the Display name, extension and password as well as Registrar which I type as the IP of the phone system server on port 5060 (eg 192.168.1.1:5060) and then press Save and then press Re-Register. That registered the phone with the phone system. Not sure what to do with the other phone though. No idea what password it wants from me. I tried leaving username field blank and typing in 0000 for the password but it won't let me in.

3. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Factory reset time

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.