Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Proxy Manager and SPA921

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by aesteve, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aesteve

aesteve New Member

Hello,

i´m trying to install Proxy Manger in a remote office with SPA921. And the extension doesn´t register.

I attach captures of the configuration. I did put in outbound proxy the liseting ip of the proxy tunnel, but don´t register.

I did all combitanions as posible, with public and privite IP´s. Only register with the public IP without the proxy manager.

I put all the parameters that are in the wiki --> 3CX Sip Proxy Manager, but don´t work.

Any idea ?

Attached Files:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. andymars

the proxy works on port 5080, are you adding this to the ip address of your proxy on the phone?
    <ip address>:<port>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. StaffKB

This issue is being addressed in a support ticket.

We will update this issue accordingly.

Regards

4. aesteve

aesteve New Member

Solved,

there was a firewall problem.

Regards.

5. andymars

hi please can you post a little more information on the solution, it may help others

i know i will be trying to get spa921 talking to 3cx tunnel at somepoint

6. aesteve

aesteve New Member

Disable the Windows firewall from the services.msc of windows and any antivirus that can block traffic from the machine running the Sip Proxy Manager.

Regards,

7. andymars

thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.