PSTN answer delay

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by DHE, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DHE

DHE

Hello,
    Is it possible to toggle the answer delay (number of rings, or number of seconds) with external PSTN-lines ?
    Greetings,
    Dirk

2. amygoda

amygoda Member

Hello Dirk,
    you can do this from your pstn (FXO) gateway

3. milauria

Correct, give us the FXO gateway model and we will try to help. I have experience with HT-488, HT-503 and SPA3102.

4. jim_christou

hello there!!

if i understand right the problem is that someone who call at your pstn line is waiting a long to connect with you. there is a delay between the 1st ring of the pstn and the 1st ring on the extension right

i have the same problem and i have grandstream gxw 4104 can you help me with that???

5. milauria

Did you configured the one-stage dialing in the FXO tab ? In general I have noticed some delays in receiving and making call with the HT503 which are not recoverable through the settings (according to GS).

6. danielbo

I have the same problem I think. I have the HT503 also. When someone call the phone just ring and rings, it seems as if 3cx will never pick up. It worked fine for about 5 months. I just changed a router and now it will answer here and there. I have looked and cant find anything that will help. You mentioned the FXO tab. I am lost on that one, where would I find this? I just dont know if this is the same problem, mine just never answers at all. All of my web configure pages work fine. I can get into them with no problem.
    I hope you can help me with this,
    PLEASE,
    danielbo

7. milauria

For the HT503 you shound look (among the rest) to the "STAGE METHOD" in the FXO tab and set it to ONE. Even when works in my case the system was ringing when receiving after the outside caller made a couple of rings with no solution to this according to GS supprt (?!).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.