Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Purchase 3CX Phone System with Micros Fidelio

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by knarf, Feb 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. knarf

Hello all

We are running a test now with the free 3CX Phone System v7.4249 in a hotel environment.
    The hotel management is very impressed by it, so I expect they will buy a Small Business Edition within 3 to 4 weeks.
    In the General 3CX Phone System FAQ there is a topic “Can hotels with Micros Fidelio use 3CX Phone System?” which says “3CX Phone System for Hotels is expected to be ready end 2008.”
    My own experience about software releases is that they are almost always to late with delivery. We are now living in February 2009, end of 2008 is already past.
    My question is: If we purchase a 3CX SBE with upgrade insurance and the (final) release of the Micros Fidelio software is ready can we switch without any problem to it, or must we also buy this version.

Thanks.

Frank.

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Frank,

Thank you very much for your interest in our product! Our hotel integration product is nearing completion - and we are looking for hotels to deploy it. The actual hotel module is a separate module, so its a separate to the base phone system. Once the base system is installed, the hotel module is installed afterwards. Theoretically you could start with the SBS version now if you wanted and move on from there once the module is available.

If you want more information, please do not hesitate to mail me at ng at 3cx.com. Let us know what exact micros fidelio you have and what integration you want at minimum (call costs, check in check out etc)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member

Do yu have a cost on what that will be?

4. wisecomputers

wisecomputers New Member

Nick, I am so raedy to make you money, and seel it, I even have 1 or 3 hotels willing to try it. please contact me, and I will test it, and try it.

5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Thanks for the feedback! The hotel module is available for purchase and can be combined with an existing commercial 3CX version.

The version without PMS integration cost 750 euros and with PMS integration its 1995 euros. Its available immediately

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. itaccess

We are based in Phuket Thailand a major tourist destination in the region. Hotel industry is the largest industry on this island.

I learned from the forum that Hotel Module is now available. How can we obtain the demo versions of both with and without PMS integration? Where can we get the adequate detail information to implement the software for a test? Thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.