Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Push notifications not selectable for iPhone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by nbrown, May 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbrown

I'm trying to trial 3CX but am struggling with activating push notifications for waking up the iPhone. The option just isn't selectable, I can't tick the check box, what am I doing wrong? I've reinstalled three times and even installed a fresh build on a new server (Windows 2008 R2).

Regards

Nick

2. roland_3CX

roland_3CX Support Team

Hello Nbrown,

If you are using the free version, that feature will not be available ( you will not be able to select it). That feature is available only in the Standard and Pro edition or with a demo key. can you please be a little more specific with as to what version you are using?

3. nbrown

Thanks, yes I am using the demo, I registered for the trial but never received any email with the key so couldn't.

4. nbrown

I've just registered again and the email has now come through, along with two others from before, thanks for your help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.