Solved QoS Draytek 2860 for remote extensions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Philip Darnell, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Philip Darnell

Philip Darnell New Member

Hi

I have started setting up a couple of hosted 3CX systems and need abit of help with my QoS settings on the Draytek 2860. How I have it setup is there are 15 phones, 6 Yealink T27G & 9 Yealink W52P. I have setup all the phones with static IP Addresses so Yealink T27G start at ***.***.1.200 - ***.***.1-205 & Yealink W52P Dects ***.***.1.206 - ***.***.1.208.

With the SIP Ports starting at 5065 and increment by 1 and RTP ports increment also. So SIP Port range 5065-5073 & RTP Ports 14000 - 14089.

My QoS is setup as followed:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see in the last image, even though 2 calls were in use on the W52Ps the 3CX Class is showing as 0 for inbound and outbound.

EDIT: MY images didn't show for some reason so I have attached them.

Attached Files:

2. Philip Darnell

Anyone got any ideas on this? Any help is appreciated

3. Dave-TTG

Hi Philip

It's been a while since i set it on a Draytek, but in the past i've just set it on destination address. So any traffic bound to the WAN IP of your hosted PBX would be included in the policy

Thanks

Dave

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Philip Darnell

Thanks for the reply Dave, I realised that my mistake was only allocating 9 RTP ports to a yealink phone when setup as STUN, turns out it needs 12 otherwise it can just use a random RTP port not in the allocated range.

5. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad the issue is resolved and thank you for sharing your solution

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.