Quadro Epygi Setup Anyone?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by altea, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. altea

Hi Guys,

I've just completed a transfer for a client from Asterisk to 3CX. They have 2 ISDN lines terminated with a Quadro Epygi that was already in place with Asterisk.

I've setup the Quadro and got it working with 3CX somehow, and I'd like to know if anyone else has setup a Quadro as an Gateway device for 3CX? I'm missing CLID and there are some "weird noises" coming through the line but it is "working"

Would be great if anyone could point out the "correct" setup for this device.

Thanks!
    Josh

2. Aram

Aram Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi Josh,

First of all you need to be sure that the CLID is coming from Central Office and there is no "weird noises" in the CO line.

For this connect simple ISDN phone to the CO line directly and check CLID and "weird noises".

If you will have the same problems, try to contact to CO and try to solve the problem.

If there is no problems and everything is OK, connect line back to Quadro ISDN GW, go to "ISDN Settings" page, click on "Trunkx" link, on the second page of opened Wizard enable "Advanced Settings, press next and try to put a correct parameters of CLID and "voice" in that page (correct parameters you can get from CO provider).

For more information you can try to contact to Epygi support or Forum.

Hope provided information will help you.
    Aram.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Send me your e-mail as private message, I will make for you some screen-shots.
    Epygi Quadro ISDN is working fine, both as an ISDN trunk and as ISDN extension.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. altea

Hi Orlin,

I sent a PM but it is stuck in my outbox?

Let me know if you dont get it.

Thanks
    Josh

5. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

I've sent you an e-mail with screen-shots, etc.
    Please check your e-mail eventually for spam, etc.

Kind regards,
    Orlin

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.