Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Que Phones do not ring

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TCF, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCF

TCF

I recently installed 3CX V14 while still in our testing phase we noticed that our Customer Service Que Phones no longer ring, the led blinks when a call comes in but the phone nor the headset will ring/give an audible tone. The phone will however ring if I call the extension directly, but all of our 5 phones in Que will not when a call comes into the Que. Any suggestions? I am using Yealink T42G phones

2. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

Running ver 14, with yealink phones - no issues.

In the template look for

distinctive_ring_tones.alert_info.6.ringer =

Changed the value to 1 to see if this makes any difference

3. CentrexJ

CentrexJ Member

Your phone is set to use "silent" for the queue ringtone. You need to adjust this either on the phones or in the template. Some of the older Yealink phones have this issue with the templates.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. TCF

TCF

Thank you that did the trick! Do you where in the template I can adjust this so I don't have to manually change every phone. I searched through the template for silent.wav but wasn't able to locate the area that needs to be adjusted.

5. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

In the template , look for distinctive_ring_tones.alert_info.6.ringer =

Change the value to 1 or the value you want - 1-Ring1.wav, 2-Ring2.wav, 3-Ring3.wav, 4-Ring4.wav, 5-Ring5.wav, 6-Ring6.wav, 7-Ring7.wav, 8-Ring8.wav.

6. TCF

TCF

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.