Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Question about the example costing for Hotel module.

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by webtomten, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webtomten

Hi,

I have one question about the products you have in your list for example costing for hotel module.

Why do you have a Sangoma E1 card in the list when you use Grandstreams gateways?

Iam intressted to know this because my dad is intressted to use your hotel module on ha smal little hotell with 30 rooms.
    So if somebody can explaine for me how it works would i be very happy.

Best Regards,

Jesper Andersson

2. carolinainnovative

I think if you re-read the example costing, you'll see it says that the hotel has no ethernet wiring and they're replacing an analog system. The 4 GXW-4024 units in the example provide the FXS ports to support analog phones in each room - in this case 96 rooms (4x24). In short, they're giant ATA devices.

The Sangoma card would be used to terminate the T-1 coming IN to the building.

Quick text diagram:

PSTN
    |
    Sangoma
    |
    3cx w/ hotel mod
    |
    GrandStream FXS units
    |
    Existing Analog wiring to rooms
    |
    Analog phones

Make sense?

3. jim@itstod.se

jim@itstod.se New Member

Hej,

Vi är 3CX-partner i Sverige. Kontakta oss gärna på 0501-395300 eller info@itstod.se så hjälper vi till att rekommendera rätt lösning för er.

Mvh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.