• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

QUESTION EPYGI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

I have a question. The software 3CX are compatible with all the FXO of the market? This interested in buying me a FXO of the mark model EPYGI QuadroFXO that 6 FXO has in the same apparatus, can you see it in http://www.epygi.com it would Be worth this apparatus with the switchboard?

Epygi

Hi,

On paper 3CX is compatible with all SIP standard adhering VOIP Gateways. we have tested with quite a few but not with Epygi. May i ask what price you have been qouted for a 6 port?

We would definitely work with you to make it work if its a very popular make in the market.

Hello. The product EPYGI the advantage that has is the price for that one of the same characteristics can cost between 300 and 400 euros for 6 entrances (quite cheap with regard to other marks), if it is compatible one surely buys to prove if it is worth since with the software I would like very much to know to 100% the software. Thank you and I will answer with the price

EPYGI support

I checked out the device information and this should work fine with 3Cx PhoneSystem. if there are issues let us know and we can try to fix them.

Another device you can use is the Grandstream. It cost $395 for 8 ports...

It(He,She) costs(suits) first it(he,she) will try to solve a problem of quite manners where podria to buy the apartao on that you comment to me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hammad.k
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.