• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Question in 3cx version 12.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ram!

Reaction score
Hi,

After installing version 12.5, I found that I need to login through browser by typing "https://localhost:5001/management/Mainform.wgx". Or there is is shortcut created if I double click on that it would take to the same url for administrator login.

I checked in admin guide for version 12.5 and found that only option to login is to follow above method.

Is there anyway to get the application which we used to login in version 12. Which used to come by default in version 12.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

This feature is deprecated in 12.5 and gone in 14. With 12.5 the executable is still in the program files folder of 3CX but not recommended to be used. There is no real advantage to use the executable in 12.5 as all of the functions that it used to do that couldn't be done in the browser of the older versions are implemented now.

"C:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Bin\WebGuiInterface.exe" is the path to the 3CX Windows Management Console.

In V14 it is 100% browser managed, including the utilities for backup and restore.

Here is the note from the 12.5 Beta Release notes:
"Winforms Removed

The 3CX Winforms Management Console has been removed from the 3CX Phone System installation. This is deprecated. 3CX Management Console is Web Based only from now on."

Thanks for your Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.